The five Easy ways To Avoid, Being A Rape Victim.
due to research and conservation and equally asking of questions I have come up with these tips on how to avoid being a rape victim.
These are easy to learn and it won’t be long you will see it benefit in your life and others around you, please don’t hesitate to ask me a question about it.
1. The first one is to understand yourself.
Are you exhuming sexual vibration at all time whether publicly or privately? A question you should be able to answer if you were to wear short and tight clothes and you try to notice how people gaze at you. There are categories of people called sex siren. The body characteristics these people possess are sexually alarming because they send off sex signal with just their eye contact, the clothes they wear, their voices are like ultrasound, it pierces and breaks anything it touches and their warmth and breath are comforting. If you are like this set of people then the easiest way to curb this side of you is for you;
• To Wear clothes that don’t overlap your body or partly covers it. That means the cloth you should wear should not be tight at all and should cover your body thoroughly.
• You should probably reduce how you look male entity in the eye for long. It is good to maintain eye contact when discussing with people but it shouldn’t last more than a minute then look elsewhere, maybe on other objects, before you take a look again.
• You should be in an official conversational state with people at all time except they are your close relative, trusted friends or immediate family members. You should probably avoid much of, hugging people who don’t really need the hug for comfort or as a form of greeting because they might be thinking something different entirely. This is the reason you should understand yourself.
2. The second one is to understand your environment.
Your environment is your surrounding and to understand it then you must be familiar with it very well. Predict what people around you could do and what they would want from you the most. You can achieve this by
• Intently studying more of your environment and people around you. You know people are like a book the more read a book the more familiar it becomes to you
• Know how they gaze at you
• Take notice of their flattery
• Always try to throw them off balance by asking them some kind of questions to know their reaction. With this I mean you should learn how to test peoples competence. Ask the kind of questions they may never believe is coming from you and see their reaction, questions like I am bored and lonely and I stay by myself.
• Take notice of the male entity also, that persistently ask for your location and place of residence and always asks for you to visit them.
3. The third one is known as the kind of life you display to others for them to see.
Some female entity is innocent and fragile yet they conceal those characteristics with might and waywardness meanwhile deep down they don’t like clubbing and equally can’t stay alone with a guy.
It is not like it is bad to go to the club but know your wants and things you want to risk your personality for If you don’t like clubbing it will be nice if you don’t go there, moreover if you must go don’t go alone. Know your friends’ intention of inviting you to a club and don’t bother about dissatisfying her if her reason is not genuine. Different people go to the club for different reasons, some go to the club to flirt with ladies, to have fun and drink, to meet new and old friends and even discuss business with business partners just know why you are going there. So when you don’t uphold to your innocent, a guy will think you are already self-abased, so he will be thinking of having his ways with you. Don’t also listen to your friends all the time try to be discrete
The fourth is like a call to action
4. The fourth one is being assertive.
• You shouldn’t care who they are, just avoid the suspected persons in your list, people your instinct is telling you they are dangerous.
• If they persist in trailing and spying on you, report them to the police.
• Don’t move out in the night and dark places.
• Don’t walk alone whether in the night or day in lonely places or areas.
• Know who to trust and who not to trust at least a few days of knowing someone you should have learned a lot about the person.
• Don’t stay too late with a guy you probably know nothing about because of his innocence, and do not spend the night with him, no matter how he persuades you to do so.
• So always stay alert and one step ahead of your friends and foes. Each time you want the answer for something, Place yourself as that thing whether objects or the gender you want to analyze and ask yourself these questions, if I were him, what will I do? At least that should give you 75% of the answer you need because sometimes our instinct may not be always right and what will might treat others might not be how they will treat us.
• You should avoid an awkward situation with each other
5. In all things try to be unpredictable like most animals. Change your routine as quickly as possible like a chameleon. I know it might be hard to fathom this since humans are wired in a way that they can not over tasks themselves, and they find it easier to behave in a particular way than behaving in multidimensional ways that is why schedules are easier than drifting around the wind. If you make your routine to be flexible rather than strict then it might be unfathomable because it will be unpredictable. That is why assassins find it easier to kill someone that has regular and strict schedules than someone that has a flexible routine they find it hard predicting them.